Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Filled Under: , , , ,

Digi60 SIFT is right around the corner!

If you haven't heard, the Summer Institute of Film and Television (SIFT) is back! Under the direction of Digi60, SIFT is reborn with a local focus to start, giving film amateurs and pros the chance to mix and mingle in Ottawa while learning the trade crafts of screenwriting, producing, directing, acting, and technical.

I'm signed up for the Directing/Producing workshop this time around. I'm looking forward to the panel discussions and evening screenings, and especially those by Ingrid Veninger (who's screening The Animal Project) and A. J. Bond (with Stress Position).

So, I can't stay and chat today, but I will be updating from Digi60 next week (and now I have to get my pitches in before Kevin comes after me).


0 comments :